Unique waterfront location for your elegant wedding!
The Inn is a uniquely located venue on an 18-acre property, with multiple possibilities limited only by your imagination. Our property is surrounded by a 90-acre nature preserve on one side, and on the other is the majestic Delaware River. At our DIY venue, we¹d like to pass on to our guests a hygge feeling. Hygge is from Danish (don¹t mix it up with Dutch or Holland which is where I¹m from). Hygge is about warmth, friendliness, happiness and a sense of wellbeing and energy that comes from family, friends and a connection with nature.
The venue capacity is 125 for formal seating, catered functions and 110 with a dance floor. In season, our River Deck easily ads more dancing space, by opening the folding doors.
During warmer weather, you can sit on the porch enjoying a rocking chair, or fold the wide doors open and move the party to the river deck. Need more room? Set up the outdoor games and celebrate on the South Lawn.
You have access to:
- 950′ river front with 50′ of beach
- a unique 360 degree outdoor elevated ceremony location with views of the preserve and Delaware river
- the meadows of the preserve
- old tree lanes of maple and pine trees and beautiful 80-100 year old cherry trees
- the south lawn and river bank for tent events
- the building with Great Room (up to 125 people)
- a beautiful 100′ porch and
- a Riverside deck
Contact Us To Find Out More!
Call us at 609-420-8190 or Email Now
If you have any questions, please send us a message. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
Bride & Groom Dressing Rooms
To prepare for your perfect day, two B&B rooms are at your disposal. The River Room has a large mirror, a vanity, a little bar and plenty of space to get ready for the ceremony and chitchat with your bridesmaids. The Meadow Room can be used by the groomsmen. Then you stroll down the contemporary stairs into the Great Room (great photo opp!), where your friends and family are waiting for the couple’s arrival.
Do you want your ceremony on the Elsinboro beach, the riverbank overlooking the Delaware River, under the cherry trees or on a former fairway or tee box? Plenty of options to choose from!
Cocktail Hour on the Porch or River Deck?
The river deck with vistas of the Delaware River lends itself perfectly for mingling during cocktail hour and greeting your guests. In case the weather doesn’t cooperate a 100%, the porch on the meadow side of The Inn is the place to be!
What is more relaxing than spending the night as newlyweds at The Inn?
No need to travel anywhere and in the morning you wake up from the gentle sounds of the river or the call of a bald eagle or osprey.
Our Tower Suite Wedding Package includes the overnight in the Tower Suite, fresh fruit, a gift for the newly weds and breakfast. Price: $195 + NJ Sales tax + hotel tax.
Food and beverage services play a big role in how you look back at your Big Day. In order to guarantee a quality cater job for your wedding here at The Inn, we require that you use one of our preferred caterers:
- Rode’s Catering
- La Scala Restaurant Group
- Lapps Dutch Market
- EMS Café
- McFadden Catering
- DiPaolo’s Restaurant
For other events you can also work with this caterer:
- RAVELLO Woodfire Specialties – www.ravellowoodfire.com
Available at request from vendors in our network:
Tent rental, Outdoor chairs/table setup, DJ, audio services and photo booth rental:
- Hybrid Mobile Entertainment: DJ Jason Reese & photo booth – http://hybridmobileent.weebly.com
- Professional Mobile Disc Jockey, Emcee Services, Monogram Lighting: Adam the DJ – http://adamthedjentertainer.com
- A Garden Party, Elmer – https://www.agardenpartyllc.com
- Garden of Eden, Pennsville – https://gardenofedenflowershop.com
Photography & Video:
- Gary Johnson, Woodstown – http://www.garyjohnson.work
- Maureen Fernandez, Memorykeeper, Woodstown – http://www.memorykeeperphotos.com
- Caitlyn Sparks, C.Sparks Photography, Salem – http://www.csparksphotos.com
- Michael Martin, M. Martin Productions – http://www.mmartinproductions.com
- Video production, Artistic Hands, Pedricktown – http://www.artistichandsproductions.com
Bartending services by Di Paolo’s
Event design by Special Occasions: 609-685-4195
Just had my dream wedding at the Inn at Salem Country Club this past weekend. Yvonne and Jim are truly a dream to work with. Everywhere you turn at the venue there are beautiful views, from the contemporary open and airy feel of the venue building, the quiet secluded feel of the beach, to the multiple picture opportunities in the meadow The Inn will not disappoint. Through the whole process the staff were accessible, helpful, encouraging, and seemed just as excited to see my wedding vision come to fruition as I was. We had a couple of hiccups with outside vendors and the staff at the Inn were there ready to help and assist with solutions! I felt so relaxed the whole time and can not talk enough about how fantastic an experience it was to have such an important moment at the Inn. Not to mention that after our fantastic wedding night we woke up to a beautiful blue sky and views of the river in the River B&B room. The owner of the venue personally made a delicious and relaxed breakfast served on the porch. We felt catered to and relaxed through all aspects of the weekend. I cannot recommend this venue enough. If you enjoy a place that combines the beauty of the southern NJ shores with a beautiful and unique venue, The Inn at Salem Country club is for you!Justin S - Sept. 2017