Unique waterfront location for your elegant wedding!
The Inn is a uniquely located venue with multiple possibilities limited only by your imagination. On one side is a 90-acre nature preserve and on the other is the majestic Delaware River.
The venue capacity is 125 for formal seating, catered functions and 110 with a dance floor. In season, our River Deck easily ads more dancing space, by opening the folding doors.
During warmer weather, you can sit on the porch enjoying a rocking chair, or fold the wide doors open and move the party to the river deck. Need more room? Set up the outdoor games and celebrate on the South Lawn.
- 950′ river front with 50′ of beach
- a unique 360 degree outdoor elevated ceremony location with views of the preserve and Delaware river
- the meadows of the preserve
- old tree lanes of maple and pine trees and beautiful 80-100 year old cherry trees
- the south lawn and river bank for tent events (parties over 150)
- the building with Great Room (up to 125 people)
- a beautiful 100′ porch and
- a Riverside deck
Bride & Groom Dressing Rooms
To prepare for your perfect day, two B&B rooms are at your disposal. The River Room has a large mirror, a vanity, a little bar and plenty of space to get ready for the ceremony and chitchat with your bridesmaids. The Meadow Room can be used by the groomsmen. Then you stroll down the contemporary stairs into the Great Room (great photo opp!), where your friends and family are waiting for the couple’s arrival.
Do you want your ceremony on the Elsinboro beach, the riverbank overlooking the Delaware River, under the cherry trees or on a former fairway or tee box? Plenty of options to choose from!
Cocktail Hour on the Porch or River Deck?
The river deck with vistas of the Delaware River lends itself perfectly for mingling during cocktail hour and greeting your guests. In case the weather doesn’t cooperate a 100%, the porch on the meadow side of The Inn is the place to be!
What is more relaxing than spending the night as newlyweds at The Inn?
No need to travel anywhere and in the morning you wake up from the gentle sounds of the river or the call of a bald eagle or osprey.
Our River Room wedding package includes a night at the River Room, fresh fruit, a gift for the newly weds and breakfast. Price: $165 + NJ Sales tax.
We routinely work with the following caterers:
- Sensational Host Events & Catering –
- Rode’s Catering – http://www.rodescatering.com
- Italian Kitchen Catering –
- Di Paolo’s Restaurant – http://www.dipaolosrestaurant.com
- E.M.S. Cafe – http://www.emscafe.com
- RAVELLO Woodfire specialties – http://www.ravellowoodfire.com
We’re happy to work with the caterer of your choice, provided they are approved by the Salem County Health Department.
Available at request from vendors in our network:
- Tent rental
- Outdoor chairs/table setup
- DJ, audio services and photobooth rental:
- Hybrid Mobile Entertainment
- DJ Jason Reese – http://hybridmobileent.weebly.com
- Floral arrangements:
- Video production (Artistic Hands, Pedricktown – http://www.artistichandsproductions.com
- Bartending services by Di Paolo’s
- Event design by Special Occasions: 609-685-4195